Was tagged by through-the-blue-sky-noise to partake in this (like a week ago, sorry I am so late).
1. Nay (my name is pronounced jen-Nay or jen-A). I mostly recall my father and his family calling me that. And my cousins. Every time I hear it I think of my father, so I’ve asked my family to not identify me by it anymore. I haven’t gotten a nickname to replace it.
3. Naturally brown. It changes frequently.
4. Despite having a tough exterior, and usually putting on a tough first impression, I am the most compassionate person you will ever meet. I will open my heart to you. I will care for you. I will do whatever I can for you. You can use me, shatter my heart, and leave me in unbearable depression, and I will still probably show you mercy.
5. Purple. Deep Plum.
6. The bus. Or my bed. Or even Waterfall Park in Seattle. Reminds me of my grandma.
7. Zooey Deschanel.
8. Cats. Then penguins. Then squirrels.
9. Right now, Unbroken Promise by Erick Baker
10. Anything by Ellen Hopkins.
Not sure if I know 20 people? We shall see….
sithlordinhyrule, jakedavid-photography, charmxnder, celestial-music, phuckindop3, tattoostunesandtea-alsobeards, shadowsandsex, acceptthelemonslifegivesyou, cloak-smoke-brutally, shotofpatr0n, excavationsx, countyour-bruisesonebyone, immortal-tendencies, one-mans-thoughts, hashblast, baydrebay, peezysqueezy, endersaveus, hertwistedperspective
Do not feel obligated to do this if it is not your thing. Just interested in getting to know some of you better :)